Welcome to the new and improved the Ohio State University Greyhound Health and Wellness Program (GHWP) website!
The new GHWP offers membership opportunities for veterinarians and Greyhound/sighthound owners, adopters, trainers, and other individuals interested in these breeds.
Your membership dollars enable us to:
- support health studies in Greyhounds and other sighthounds;
- continue to provide chemotherapy at no cost for retired racers;
- provide financial support to owners who cannot afford healthcare for their hounds if their dogs are evaluated/treated at Ohio State;
- organize the Ohio State Greyhound/Sighthound conference; and
- publish and disseminate current information on Greyhound health care.
Thank you for your support!